Monday, May 26, 2008

I finally did it!!




I made my very first acrylic album. I was so scared to get it started, afraid I'd mess up and wouldn't be able to fix it. However, I'm *totally* addicted to Clear Scraps albums now! I can't wait to experiment with all their wonderful acrylic products.I used the entire BerrySweet collection by K&Company, and random photos of my niece.


6 comments:

Carla said...

Ok Missy that is just adorable girl.....seriously..you did a great job. I added you as a blog frined on my blog...cant wait to see more......GET ER DONE....Tell Wendy to hurry with that HEADER....

Cathy said...

You know I love this album! You really rocked your first one. I'm excited to see more.

Wish you were close by, we could work on them together!!!

Jessica said...

Turned out so cute! Great job!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

AWSOME WORK.

Nicole said...

Look great and I love the bright colors!! Awesome job on your first Clear Scraps acrylic album! :)

Lisa said...

Your's turned out awesome! I have done 2 and I really like the way they turned out, but it took me forever.