Hey y'all! I've been really busy lately with changing jobs, my tonsil issues, etc...but all is falling into place, and I'm back to scrappin! Here's a quick little Blackboard album I did with all the 4th of July pictures. The 4th of July is totally my favorite holiday ever, always has been, but I've never actually scrapped it before. So I challenged myself-and this is the result. My other challenge was doodling. I've never, ever, ever had the guts to actually take a marker to a scrapbook project, but I did it-and again, this is the result. The pictures are a little out of order due to a photobucket malfunction, but, you get the idea! Thanks for looking!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It turned out great! The doodling is so cute!
I love this album! I have never done one of the black ones, your white pen work really looks awesome!
Post a Comment