Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is NOT your imagination...

This really IS the blog that never really goes away. =) So I'm going to try this whole blogging thing one more time..only this time I think I'll actually keep up with it. It's been so long since I've blogged, that most of the people who left comments on this page, no longer exist. I've lost track of them all.

I'm not going to bother going into detail about all that's changed since I've last posted..that post was dramatic enough. But I will fill you in on some quick things:
*I'm still a chocolate loving porker.
*I still love ginger ale.
*I still love pink.
*I'm currently and probably will always be unhealthily addicted to Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift.
*I have the most amazing niece ever.

Anyway, moving right along into why I'm here-
Recently my crafting mojo has been back in full force. Probably has something to do with this awesome little craft cave I have going on. Well, I say little craft cave, but it's actually like an orgasmic getaway. The only thing missing is a bathroom..but that's close enough that it's not TOO much of an issue. So my thoughts are at least every 2-3 days, I'm going to post the latest project I'm working on..or a sneak peek anyway. I'm hoping by keeping up with this blog, my motivation will continue through the upcomming holiday season. I have lots to accomplish by then =)

But for now, it's almost midnight, and I'm on a never ending work schedule..so I shall leave you with a sneak peek of two of my most current projects:

Pretty flannel fabric going through my awesome AccuQuilt GO! machine. (Check back later this week for my review/opinions on this machine.)

I spy crappily sewn circles on squares =)

This isn't a picture of a project I'm working on, obviously. It's just a picture of my niece because she's absolutely the coolest thing since Nutella on sliced bread.

0 comments: