Sunday, August 10, 2008

Working hard for Robin!

So my latest project for the LSS is to do blank baby girl layouts. I got three done this weekend...I know, not too impressive, but I had a lot going on. I took some quick pics of them..please disregard my stove which is from 1930. And the fact that I'm working out of bags, as I'm in the middle of moving, and my Prima storage-is the microwave.







I'm also still lovin' on my kit from ScrapCity. You girls just KNOW my style! Two cards I did for the girls at work.



4 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

Very cute stuff! You have talent.
tina

Lisa said...

Great layouts! I am loving my SC kit too, your cards are awesome. I love the ribbon birthday cake!

wendy said...

I love those layouts! They are perfect :).

The SC cards turned out so adorible!!

Jessica said...

Great work! Been missing you!